Bread Rolls fritters or pakora are quick snack and perfect for evening snack, you can have it with your evening tea. This was my first trial, I liked it a lot, hope you all will try it too.
For Cooking Potatoes
- 3 to 4 large potatoes or 425 grams of potatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- water as required
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves (cilantro leaves)
- 1 green chilli – finely chopped
- 1 onion – Finely Chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed black pepper or ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Roated cumin/whole jeera powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander or Dhania powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder or add as required
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ to 1 teaspoon dry mango powder or lemon juice.
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- salt as required
- Kasuri methi or mint leaves optional
- 9 to 10 bread slices – brown, multi grain or white bread
- oil for deep frying – as required
Boil 4-5 potatoes in a saucepan or pressure cooker. Peel them well after it cool downs. Grate it or keep it as it is. Add all masalas into the poiled potatoes , salt, black salt and coriander leaves.
After mash and mix, divide then into small round. Take brown bread and cut the edges of them, dip the bread for 1-2 second and press them so that extra water is sqeezed off. Be careful not to break the slice and do notdip for longer time, as the slice will break.
So keep them in normal temperature for 15-39 mins, so that it dries up little. Fry them in refine oil in medium flame, two at a time. Enjoy your crispy fried Bread rolls fritters with green chutney or tomato ketchup.